But Zito found an entirely different reaction in the diner. "People were just floored by the press," she says. "The group was pretty mixed between Obama supporters and Romney supporters, and...
What am I missing in Obama's foreign policy strengths? Over twenty countries in the middle east in turmoil, our embassy's being attacked and burned, OUR ambassador dragged through the streets and killed along with three others, chants of death to America, the comforting claim by the administration of "it was just an unplanned attack" , additional U.S. embassy's and installations being attacked and the list just goes on and on. What part of Obama's great foreign policy has improved American relationships abroad? Are we better off than 4 months ago--NOT 4 years but 4 MONTHS?? Please tell me what I am missing and where is the very solid foreign policy that is improving America's relationship with the world??
Salena Zito, a reporter with the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, watched Mitt Romney's Wednesday morning news conference from a diner in Wisconsin. Customers paid careful attention to the TV as reporters repeatedly asked Romney if he had made a mistake by criticizing President Obama's handling of the embassy crises in Egypt and Libya. The exchanges left no doubt that Romney's questioners thought he had made a mess of the situation.
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 11 mins ago
- Rally point: Should Obama start talking about combat forces now? Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- International community concerned America violating international law by striking Syria? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Jihadi social media: Khorasan Group leader Muhsin al-Fadhli killed in U.S. airstrikes in Syria Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- U.S. had Assad’s cooperation during strikes on targets in Syria Noah Rothman 3 hours ago