But Zito found an entirely different reaction in the diner. "People were just floored by the press," she says. "The group was pretty mixed between Obama supporters and Romney supporters, and...
What am I missing in Obama's foreign policy strengths? Over twenty countries in the middle east in turmoil, our embassy's being attacked and burned, OUR ambassador dragged through the streets and killed along with three others, chants of death to America, the comforting claim by the administration of "it was just an unplanned attack" , additional U.S. embassy's and installations being attacked and the list just goes on and on. What part of Obama's great foreign policy has improved American relationships abroad? Are we better off than 4 months ago--NOT 4 years but 4 MONTHS?? Please tell me what I am missing and where is the very solid foreign policy that is improving America's relationship with the world??
Salena Zito, a reporter with the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, watched Mitt Romney's Wednesday morning news conference from a diner in Wisconsin. Customers paid careful attention to the TV as reporters repeatedly asked Romney if he had made a mistake by criticizing President Obama's handling of the embassy crises in Egypt and Libya. The exchanges left no doubt that Romney's questioners thought he had made a mess of the situation.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago