But Zito found an entirely different reaction in the diner. "People were just floored by the press," she says. "The group was pretty mixed between Obama supporters and Romney supporters, and...
What am I missing in Obama's foreign policy strengths? Over twenty countries in the middle east in turmoil, our embassy's being attacked and burned, OUR ambassador dragged through the streets and killed along with three others, chants of death to America, the comforting claim by the administration of "it was just an unplanned attack" , additional U.S. embassy's and installations being attacked and the list just goes on and on. What part of Obama's great foreign policy has improved American relationships abroad? Are we better off than 4 months ago--NOT 4 years but 4 MONTHS?? Please tell me what I am missing and where is the very solid foreign policy that is improving America's relationship with the world??
Salena Zito, a reporter with the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, watched Mitt Romney's Wednesday morning news conference from a diner in Wisconsin. Customers paid careful attention to the TV as reporters repeatedly asked Romney if he had made a mistake by criticizing President Obama's handling of the embassy crises in Egypt and Libya. The exchanges left no doubt that Romney's questioners thought he had made a mess of the situation.
- Hawaii ponders: It might be time to start taxing insurers for not participating in our ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 44 minutes ago
- Rand Paul to Ted Cruz: Stop mischaracterizing my foreign policy views Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Feds probing Maryland ObamaCare exchange Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Nancy Pelosi: A Republican friend of mine told me that his party is “indifferent” to “really hungry children,” you know Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Nudity, prudity, and double standards on cable television Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Funny or die: Obama pitches ObamaCare to Zach Galifianakis; Update: Goal achieved Allahpundit 4 hours ago