Americans didn’t buy what the Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was selling because he was the wrong messenger for a growing ethnically...
I say, no. The whole world does not want to live here. Only people who come from nations where the Gospel is not preached want to come here. "Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people." The Word of God is righteous. It has exalted this nation. The United States is a blessed nation. Not because of White people, but because of belief and practice of the eternal Word of God.
Wednesday wasn’t “good morning” in the GOP. President Obama won a second term. Republicans deserve the shellacking we got because the party of Lincoln is running candidates in 2012 like it’s 1860. Old white men just don’t cut it anymore and are not reflective of the changing demographics of the country. America is browning up not whitening up, as evidenced by the US Census findings that minorities will make up 54% of the population by the year 2050.
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 19 minutes ago
- Paul Ryan, 2016? Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- Obama: I don’t watch the news because I usually already know the stuff they’re reporting Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Perdue grabs surprise runoff victory over Kingston in Georgia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Putin signals total disregard for the West as rebels take down two more Ukrainian planes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- US intel: MH17 missile an SA-11 fired from eastern Ukraine Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago