Americans didn’t buy what the Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was selling because he was the wrong messenger for a growing ethnically...
Fabius, you are partially correct. However, you have failed to mention that the Word of God has been preached in this great nation. It is not about White Europeans. It is about people believing the the truth and obeying it. The Word of God is eternal. It will not be stopped. It cannot be stopped. Are there more Christians in China than there are here? We don't know for sure because it is illegal in that nation to be a Christian. Nevertheless, those people pray. Has God heard their prayers? Did God hear the prayers of Blacks on the slave plantations. Apparently so. We do not have slavery in this great nation anymore. Any religion that does not put Jesus first is a false religion. You say "the whole world wants to live here."
Wednesday wasn’t “good morning” in the GOP. President Obama won a second term. Republicans deserve the shellacking we got because the party of Lincoln is running candidates in 2012 like it’s 1860. Old white men just don’t cut it anymore and are not reflective of the changing demographics of the country. America is browning up not whitening up, as evidenced by the US Census findings that minorities will make up 54% of the population by the year 2050.
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago