Americans didn’t buy what the Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney was selling because he was the wrong messenger for a growing ethnically...
Fabius, you are partially correct. However, you have failed to mention that the Word of God has been preached in this great nation. It is not about White Europeans. It is about people believing the the truth and obeying it. The Word of God is eternal. It will not be stopped. It cannot be stopped. Are there more Christians in China than there are here? We don't know for sure because it is illegal in that nation to be a Christian. Nevertheless, those people pray. Has God heard their prayers? Did God hear the prayers of Blacks on the slave plantations. Apparently so. We do not have slavery in this great nation anymore. Any religion that does not put Jesus first is a false religion. You say "the whole world wants to live here."
Wednesday wasn’t “good morning” in the GOP. President Obama won a second term. Republicans deserve the shellacking we got because the party of Lincoln is running candidates in 2012 like it’s 1860. Old white men just don’t cut it anymore and are not reflective of the changing demographics of the country. America is browning up not whitening up, as evidenced by the US Census findings that minorities will make up 54% of the population by the year 2050.
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago