This culture of rudeness has deeply impacted the workplace environment. Too many Americans cannot hold jobs because both employers and employees refuse to behave civilly towards each other. There is less forgiveness and there are fewer efforts being made to solve...
In response to:
Neal: you are right on! I like # 5 the best. Yes.....Christian/Biblical values have made this country great, not secular values. Absolutely true. There is no comparison. Man's opinion vs the eternal Word of God?
As rudeness is becoming increasingly common in our culture, Americans are finding it more difficult to work with each other. Far too many people now lack morals and manners. The U.S. has become a materialistic culture full of self-interest and lacking in respect for humanity. The outward manifestation of this is an inability to get along with others.
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 27 mins ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago