How is it that the party of Lincoln, a party that led the way in opposing slavery, Jim Crow laws, lynching, the KKK, poll taxes, led the way on integration and voting rights for black Americans, and percentage wise, voted for the 1964 Civil Rights Act in greater numbers than Democrats is now only getting about 10% of the black vote? Democrats say racism, but any objective observer would quickly discard that explanation given the significant number of popular black Republicans. If even a large percentage of Republicans were racist, certainly Allen West, Herman Cain, Clarence...
Maybe Republicans don't presume, as do you, Jack that black color similarity indicates similarity in thought and action, thus they don't go to the media created black gods Sharpton, Jackson, for "black thought," because they know it doesn't exist. Funny how you don't even notice that you are using a racist color judgement to presume a clone like black similarity in which talking to any one black provides omniscient insight to all the rest. Not only that but you are criticizing Republicans for failing to follow your racist example. But that's racists, for you, so stupid they think that using their own preferred color judgements to stereotype everyone into color coded, think alike, act alike clones is the "remedy" to racism.
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 54 minutes ago
- McCain on Ted Cruz: Have these self-proclaimed Reagan Republicans forgotten that Reagan gave amnesty to three million illegals? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Yikes: ObamaCare signups slowed down in February Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Newest target of Latino media on immigration reform: Barack Obama? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Pew poll: 61% of Republicans under age 30 support legalizing gay marriage Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Breaking: National lightbringer turns out not to be so centrist after all Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago