In response to:
Amen Brother! We should also note that most American's are willing to provide some support to those who are actually trying to find employment. Unfortunately, Obama's actions on gutting the wellfare-to-work provisions requiring verification of actual effort (and the same can probably be said in regard to the unemployment benefits), we as Americans find it difficult to distinguish between those that are truly needy and those that are not (i.e. lazy takers). Let's face it, Obama and his minions are not problem solvers, they are problem creators who specialize in buying votes and blaming others for the problems which they create.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Who will crowdsource the Lois Lerner e-mails? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- The ultimate troll: Peter King advises Obama to invite Darren Wilson to the White House Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Kerry to Russians: Just ignore Obama Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: “Jurassic World” trailer Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- How the NY Times whitewashed their Hagel coverage Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago