The mainstream media may have outdid even their own gutter level standards in obsessing over Mitt Romney's statement(s) about the still growing crisis in the Middle East rather than the "the fact that you have Islamic flags being hoisted over American Embassies, the fact that an American Ambassador is dead," as exasperated liberal commentator and Obama supporter Kirsten Powers even had to fume about during an interview with Fox's Megyn Kelly (below). "It is just absolutely, utterly insane," Powers nearly screamed in frustration over the shameless incompetence of her liberal media colleagues.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago