Putin Slams Obama's B.S.

jprice286 Wrote: Jun 16, 2013 3:46 PM
Is it just us old folks who can see what has been going on? It was inconceivable in my early adult life, that the US would keel over like a rusty bucket, turning to pot metal that can't hold itself together, let alone hold water. I agree with your observations and conclusions. My Dad is rolling like a tumbleweed in the desert sands. He was an Ike man, military lifer, and he didn't own a gun until he bought a shotgun during the Watts riots. He's been gone for almost 40 years. I'm glad he doesn't have to concern himself with America today. I'm very sorry that my kids and grandkids will have to face the reality of an Obama/Progressive U.S., ad world.

The Bullying Pulpit

jprice286 Wrote: Jun 10, 2013 2:05 PM
We are too ignorant. We're also too stupid to stop this downward spiral; we allow ourselves to be led by the nose, and soon we'll be "pushed by the pitch fork". I, for one, don't want to go where "they" are taking us

Outrage of the Week

jprice286 Wrote: Jun 01, 2013 2:28 PM
A school principal asked me, "...and just where did you get your teaching degree?" I had been complaining about an alcoholic teacher, 1st grade, in charge of my child and 25 more. I'd spoken with that teacher many+++ times, often smelling the alcohol (it was not mouth wash). The class was in chaos, the goals for the year were not being met, it was turning into another 'lost' year for these kids. I wrote the principal and cc'd the school district (back in the day, we actually wrote letters, using carbon copies) and the State Superintendent. The teacher stayed for the entire year, then was MOVED TO ANOTHER SCHOOL IN THE DISTRICT. I am sick unto death of the school system, and the pitiful capitulation of parents to the teachers.

To Humble Islam

jprice286 Wrote: May 27, 2013 3:56 PM
Only a fool would take that bet, an that's just what the Muslims are counting on.

To Humble Islam

jprice286 Wrote: May 27, 2013 3:51 PM
They had better hurry up with their decision. I will protect friends and most family, but some are so libbed-up, they are beyond help.

Protecting Obama’s Right to Bear Arms

jprice286 Wrote: May 12, 2013 5:28 PM
"I AM A GUN OWNER." NO 'BUTS' ABOUT IT. NO FIREARMS SHOULD BE OUTLAWED. NO BACKGROUND CHECKS ALLOWED (IT'S A ROADMAP TO THE GUNS). BAD GUYS HAVE ANY KIND OF WEAPON THEY WANT. THAT'S WHY THEY DON'T COMPLY TO LAWS. WE NEED TO EQUALIZE THE POWER. AND, MAINLY, WE NEED A WELL ARMED MILITIA, TO PROTECT US FROM OUR RUN-AWAY GOVERNMENT.

Protecting Obama’s Right to Bear Arms

jprice286 Wrote: May 12, 2013 5:10 PM
Why is it such a problem for so many of us, Americans, who cannot grasp this concept? I'm losing relatives and friends over this issue, people I had believed to be smart, and aware. They are telling me to "let it go! You'r killing yourself by worrying so much." They won't pay heed to the signs until the boots are kicking the doors down. Somebody, please tell me how to reach them??!!

Protecting Obama’s Right to Bear Arms

jprice286 Wrote: May 12, 2013 5:04 PM
My husband was a machinist; he always said, "I don't care if they outlaw any gun; I'll just build what I want." He could also load ammo. As for gun grade material, most metal and plastic can withstand the rigors of being fired...many times. Alas, he is gone now, but many of his co-workers and friends are still here, and very able.

Protecting Obama’s Right to Bear Arms

jprice286 Wrote: May 12, 2013 4:55 PM
OMG! COMMON SENSE???? WHERE AM I, OZ? Where can we find 50,000,000 voters to agree to this????

Protecting Obama’s Right to Bear Arms

jprice286 Wrote: May 12, 2013 4:51 PM
Add to that. the IRS will have reign over Obamacare. The new 'agents' are being selected, as we speak.