Try reading the interviews instead of Media Matters or Wiki. McKinney, Henderson, and Sheppard were well known drug dealers in Wyoming. They were also seen together in gay bars. That alone destroys the narrative that the killers were homophobes. Sheppard was a methhead who owed money. It's a simple as that.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Obama prepares to send U.S. troops back to Iraq’s Anbar Province Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Ben Rhodes audio: An Iran nuclear deal will be the ObamaCare of our second term Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Martha Coakley is a disaster Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Trial lawyers want to drug test California doctors Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Shaken reporter chronicling Virgin accuses company of complicity in pilot’s death Noah Rothman 13 hours ago