In response to:
The House has oversight jurisdiction about everything that goes on within all federal agencies - CIA inclusive. By law, The House Oversight Committees which oversee the CIA can subpoena any agency employee while conducting an official investigation. If the employee fails to show up or answers the committees questions, he can be held in contempt of Congress. If it is shown that the employees boss or management threatened or encouraged him/her to not comply, those people can be held in Contempt as well as face charges of obstructing Congress. The GOP leadership obviously is either terrified of getting on Obama's and the MSM's bad-side, or they themselves are part of the cover up. We are talking about criminal acts. Why is the GOP so passive?
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago