In response to:
I grew up in CO, I lived near Telluride when the Hollyweirds moved in and raped the mountains. Then the first wave of Californicators moved in with their libtard ways. Then the tacos got more power. Thank God I Got out of there. I was back home for some funerals. I did not even recognize my beloved state.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 11 hours ago