Answer: Nearly a dozen times, including the 2009 massacre of three Pittsburgh police officers (which lib journos falsely blamed on Fox News, Glenn Beck and the "heated, apocalyptic rhetoric of the anti-Obama forces"); the 2009 suicide insurance scam/murder hoax of Kentucky census worker Bill Sparkman (which New York magazine falsely blamed on Rush Limbaugh, "conservative media personalities, websites and even members of Congress"); the 2009 Holocaust museum shooting...
I simply cannot fathom this level of idiocy. First, Malkin asks how many times THE LEFT CLAIMS that armed crazies are or must have been right-wing zealots, not how many times they are (the answer to that is almost never; at best they're apolitical, but more often than not they either lean left or are extreme left). Also, there are dozens of claims from the left about bogeymen who are "coming to get you", and they're all over the place; right-wing talk radio, white religions (Islam and Buddhism usually get a pass), gun owners/NRA, right-wing politicians, white people in general (because they're so racist), Wall Street, corporations of any sort, anyone who wants to drill for oil, the list is endless.
Question: How many times over the past four years have exploitative liberal journalists and Democratic leaders rushed to pin random acts of violence on the tea party, Republicans, Fox News and conservative talk radio?
- Fox News: Obama briefed for more than a year on ISIS as serious threat Ed Morrissey 39 mins ago
- Poll: 63% oppose Obama’s executive order on amnesty Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ukraine ends offensive operations against rebels, digs in to repel Russian invasion Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Great news: Homeland Security can’t find 6,000 foreign nationals in US Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Did US kill Al-Shabaab leader responsible for Kenya mall massacre? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- CDC Director: Ebola in Africa now an ‘epidemic,’ ‘completely out of control’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago