As the plot unfolds, we're told Brian was raised Catholic, and as he sits in a pew and looks around at religious pictures, he cracks gay jokes in his mind. He sees the Apostles:...
There are no scales that weigh the good and the bad. That is not Christianity. The homosexual sin is a sin. Every sin puts a person under eternal judgement. Is this guy trying to say the only sin that is excused is homosexuality? What about all of the lies he tells? We are doomed. Without the Blood of the Redeeming Lamb of God we cannot be saved. True faith can be tested. Does the Holy Spirit live in your heart? Do you live to please the Lord or do you live to please yourself. Only God can change a sinner's heart. I am tired of the unbeliever's version of God. Unbelievers do not know God. They do not desire to know Him, love Him nor obey Him.
NBC's sitcom "The New Normal" isn't just trying to remake society for the Gay Left. It's trying to remake Christianity, which is to say, destroy it. For its October 22 episode, "The Godparent Trap," NBC ran promos with the gay character Brian in the confessional, and the priest sneering, "If you're not going to take this seriously, I'm going to go back to playing Angry Birds."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 52 minutes ago
- Good: Comedienne refuses to apologize for telling jokes Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Shocking report: Obama didn’t even finish Jiro’s sushi Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Who’s up for a Throwback Thursday with Kim Jong Un? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 4 hours ago