As the plot unfolds, we're told Brian was raised Catholic, and as he sits in a pew and looks around at religious pictures, he cracks gay jokes in his mind. He sees the Apostles:...
There are no scales that weigh the good and the bad. That is not Christianity. The homosexual sin is a sin. Every sin puts a person under eternal judgement. Is this guy trying to say the only sin that is excused is homosexuality? What about all of the lies he tells? We are doomed. Without the Blood of the Redeeming Lamb of God we cannot be saved. True faith can be tested. Does the Holy Spirit live in your heart? Do you live to please the Lord or do you live to please yourself. Only God can change a sinner's heart. I am tired of the unbeliever's version of God. Unbelievers do not know God. They do not desire to know Him, love Him nor obey Him.
NBC's sitcom "The New Normal" isn't just trying to remake society for the Gay Left. It's trying to remake Christianity, which is to say, destroy it. For its October 22 episode, "The Godparent Trap," NBC ran promos with the gay character Brian in the confessional, and the priest sneering, "If you're not going to take this seriously, I'm going to go back to playing Angry Birds."
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 23 mins ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Jim Webb: I’m seriously thinking of running for president as a Democrat Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Climate change so important that cable news ignored Obama’s UN speech Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Bill O’Reilly: Why not raise a 25,000-man global mercenary army to fight ISIS? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 3 hours ago