As the plot unfolds, we're told Brian was raised Catholic, and as he sits in a pew and looks around at religious pictures, he cracks gay jokes in his mind. He sees the Apostles:...
There are no scales that weigh the good and the bad. That is not Christianity. The homosexual sin is a sin. Every sin puts a person under eternal judgement. Is this guy trying to say the only sin that is excused is homosexuality? What about all of the lies he tells? We are doomed. Without the Blood of the Redeeming Lamb of God we cannot be saved. True faith can be tested. Does the Holy Spirit live in your heart? Do you live to please the Lord or do you live to please yourself. Only God can change a sinner's heart. I am tired of the unbeliever's version of God. Unbelievers do not know God. They do not desire to know Him, love Him nor obey Him.
NBC's sitcom "The New Normal" isn't just trying to remake society for the Gay Left. It's trying to remake Christianity, which is to say, destroy it. For its October 22 episode, "The Godparent Trap," NBC ran promos with the gay character Brian in the confessional, and the priest sneering, "If you're not going to take this seriously, I'm going to go back to playing Angry Birds."
- Obama: Health insurance isn’t expensive – just cancel cable and phones Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago