"The Affordable Care Act is the most powerful law for reducing health disparities since Medicare and Medicaid were created in 1965, the same year the Voting Rights Act was also enacted," Sebelius said. "That significance hits especially close to home. My father was a congressman from Cincinnati who voted for each of those critical civil rights laws, and who represented a district near where the late Reverend Fred Shuttlesworth lived and preached....
Apparently she believes average black people are dumb.
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 22 minutes ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 16 hours ago