The government should also stop handing out goodies.
The topic of same-sex marriage has appeared on the front page of major news sources ever since Joe Biden, that giant of ideological thought, outed Barack Obama’s suppressed views on the issue. The cover of the May 21 edition of Newsweek will feature a photograph of the President with the evocative words, “The first gay president,” and a rainbow-colored halo over his head. The religious reference is notable.
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 16 hours ago