The government should also stop handing out goodies.
The topic of same-sex marriage has appeared on the front page of major news sources ever since Joe Biden, that giant of ideological thought, outed Barack Obama’s suppressed views on the issue. The cover of the May 21 edition of Newsweek will feature a photograph of the President with the evocative words, “The first gay president,” and a rainbow-colored halo over his head. The religious reference is notable.
- Putin issues declaration recognizing independent Crimea Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Prager U: What should parents want their children to be? Ed Morrissey 33 minutes ago
- Ireland to Obama: You know what we’d like for St. Patrick’s Day? Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- House/Senate showdown coming over unemployment benefits? Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- ABC: Democrats privately admit ObamaCare is “political poison” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Would you care for some ObamaCare with your March Madness? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago