Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
God says He can take even the state of Michigan and make something good. That is stretching my ability to believe a little far. The human behavior I have been seeing lately causes one to wonder. Would the citizens of Michigan cooperate with God? Highly doubtful. But if they could see themselves in a mirror perhaps they would not like what they see.
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 17 mins ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 57 mins ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: The only technology that Americans really wanted from the future will soon be real Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 3 hours ago