Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
God says He can take even the state of Michigan and make something good. That is stretching my ability to believe a little far. The human behavior I have been seeing lately causes one to wonder. Would the citizens of Michigan cooperate with God? Highly doubtful. But if they could see themselves in a mirror perhaps they would not like what they see.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 11 hours ago