Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
God says He can take even the state of Michigan and make something good. That is stretching my ability to believe a little far. The human behavior I have been seeing lately causes one to wonder. Would the citizens of Michigan cooperate with God? Highly doubtful. But if they could see themselves in a mirror perhaps they would not like what they see.
- Science: Nobel Prize-winning doctor backs Christie’s quarantine plan Noah Rothman 26 mins ago
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- In two New York districts, two trouncings to warm your heart Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- TSA confiscates a toy ray-gun belt buckle. Because security. Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Oh my: Plurality of Republicans think Mitt Romney should run for president Allahpundit 12 hours ago