Espiritus offered a unique perspective: “The Black, Youth and Latino ‘vote’ is being used [by the Chinese] for the outcome [of the] 2012 election. . . . Under Komrad Obama, America’s military will be emasculated,...
You're not going to find much soliarity in christianity. The secular world has the solidarity, best we can do is squabble over doctrine. We need more christian schools for our kids to go to and be brought up in and taught christian values and principles and teachings because our future generations are not getting that at home or in secular schools anymore. Christianity is going to fade from this world and it's our own fault because we are split over doctrines, teachings, skin color etc. and we no longer have a unified front to battle the enemy with. In military terms our frontlines have caved in, and our morale has fled and our reserves are running for their lives.
My open letter to my black Christian friends, written out of respect and solidarity, generated an extremely high number of email responses. They ranged from commendation to condemnation, with one email informing me that neither “you nor I are going to alter prophecy, these things are foretold, we have to pray now GOD will get us out of here before masses get destroyed!”
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 38 mins ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago