My father had a .22 rifle in the back of my car that he just got back from my uncle. It was wrapped in an old shirt and I didn't see it until I was at school. I took my books out, closed the trunk and told NO ONE. I didn't even call home to tell my parents to get the car. When I got home I gave my dad an ear full. That day at school was the most nerve wracking I have ever been through.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 8 hours ago