Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
That's kind of like saying Barack Obama has spent money in a way not seen since the XYZ Affair.
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 16 mins ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 57 mins ago
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago