Matt Lewis points out that Mitt Romney's willingness to fight back is endearing him to conservatives.
In the same vein, I noted back on January 22 that "the problem is that the moderation of [Romney's] temperament reinforces what GOP true believers distrust most about him -- the moderation (or perceived moderation) of his policies."
It seems obvious in retrospect that Romney was simply trying hard to come across as likable, in order to remain at least the second choice of a critical portion of the GOP primary electorate. Now that the only...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago