Americans Run Towards the Fire

Joshua170 Wrote: Apr 22, 2013 10:04 AM
I think you despise your countrymen as much as the left does. Your post is arrogant and self-righteous, and doesn't serve to attract me to libertarianism.

Progressives’ Ultimate Fetish

Joshua170 Wrote: Apr 21, 2013 10:35 AM
I think I knew Hitler's birthday was in April simply because of its association with Harris and Klebold.
The shoebox isn't quite as horrible and disgusting as the case of letting a live baby swim in the toilet trying to escape.

Sigh: The Ongoing Sanford Mess

Joshua170 Wrote: Apr 18, 2013 3:28 PM
That allows for the same trick. These open primaries might have been manipulated to ensure a weak Republican would win.

Sigh: The Ongoing Sanford Mess

Joshua170 Wrote: Apr 18, 2013 3:22 PM
I don't have any proof whatsoever of this, of course, but doesn't anyone else suspect how Sanford got back in? After the 2012 primaries, perceptive conservatives wrote articles explaining how the left deliberately sabotaged some of our elections by inserting some inferior or crippled candidates (such as Todd Akin). This is probably another case.
Thanks, I was not aware of that.
Tell me more about Kelly Ayotte; I'd never heard of her(?) until she (?) was mentioned as a possible running mate for Romney. If she(?) supports a bill created by Cruz and Grassley, I don't suppose she(?) is a RINO.

Spying on the Progressives

Joshua170 Wrote: Apr 16, 2013 1:07 PM
"If they really wanted to help those workers, they would encourage them to attend college and find higher paying jobs." Attend college? I thought many of the Occupy goons' complaint was that they had too much student loan debt and wanted the taxpayer to bail them out. In that case, do they really need to worry about how to pay for more college?

Spying on the Progressives

Joshua170 Wrote: Apr 16, 2013 1:05 PM
good point.

Is Christianity Homophobic?

Joshua170 Wrote: Apr 16, 2013 12:14 PM
Really? It accepted abortion in the mid-to-late 17th century?

The Campus Crusade for Crust

Joshua170 Wrote: Apr 15, 2013 9:06 PM
It's satire, but like most satire, it's not funny because its target isn't funny.