Well, that's one way to get people involved in the political process, Chris Matthews. The entire clip below shows a barrage of ridiculous statements coming from the MSNBC host, but calling those who aren't voting "idiots" definitely won the segment. MSNBC's Alex Wagner agreed with Matthews by saying, "This is true." The good stuff starts at 2:43.
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dems accuse David Perdue of signing girl’s “torso.” Was signing insulin pump Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House: Obama didn’t really mean it when he said a vote for Nunn is a vote for a Dem majority Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Report: As many as seven wounded in shooting at Washington school; Update: One victim dead; Update: Motive? Allahpundit 4 hours ago