Well, that's one way to get people involved in the political process, Chris Matthews. The entire clip below shows a barrage of ridiculous statements coming from the MSNBC host, but calling those who aren't voting "idiots" definitely won the segment. MSNBC's Alex Wagner agreed with Matthews by saying, "This is true." The good stuff starts at 2:43.
- CDC Director: Ebola in Africa now an ‘epidemic,’ ‘completely out of control’ Noah Rothman 28 mins ago
- Video: UK takes steps to keep British jihadists from returning Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago