On the morning of the 40th anniversary of the Supreme Court's Roe v. Wade ruling, I felt a chill, and it wasn't the bitter cold. After Mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral, some 500 or so New Yorkers walked through the streets of Midtown Manhattan, in front of God, man and Grand Central Station, praying for life, love and mercy. Our prayers were not in judgment of others but that humanity may do better: that women and men may see better options than abortion and that God may forgive us for letting anyone think that she is alone and has no other...
For those of you interested in the Constitution, Federalist Papers, Property Rights, and State Sovereignty (check out): www.constitutionliberty. com Sign up for the Newsletter! Thanks.
- Poroshenko declares new Russian “invasion” as rebels open new front Ed Morrissey 20 mins ago
- TEMS Thursday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 12 hours ago