In other words, Krugman is a liar and will say anything to further the cause of big gov Socialism and Cronyism. How else do you think he won a Nobel Prize? Darlings of the left are front and center for Nobel's. One doesn't even have to do anything to get one. Obama.

The Lesson of Dunkirk

joseph95 Wrote: Feb 22, 2014 7:30 AM
The more important point to glean from the Ted Cruz phenomenon is one made my Dr. Sowell prior. Ted Cruz exists because the GOP has become more like the Vicky government of France80 years ago, IE intent and intending to go along with the enemy than a force to vanquish the enemy. Senator Cruz is simply pointing this out and The People are able to clearly understand the GOP is only the lesser evil by the great contrast the Senator offers.

Rand Paul Versus Barack Obama

joseph95 Wrote: Feb 15, 2014 9:28 AM
I expect the "privacy of anonymity" from the internet. Meaning that no one should be interested in every casual comment I make in passion or when I am well into my cups. And why should they? Enter the government where every tongue in cheek comment, every emotional rant with a close circle of friends are now to be viewed through the prism of I CAN GO TO FEDERAL PRISON if "they" collected all these comments and used them as a back ground for seditious or treasonous behavior against "my" government. That's simply and totally wrong.

Ideal Toys for Left-Wing Children

joseph95 Wrote: Feb 04, 2014 9:17 AM
Maybe the first frontal attack against the evils of crony capitalism. Clearly no pol of either party is going to offend his/her big money donors, but I see so little direct criticism of the most odious of all ills, cronyism on the blogosphere that I thought the whole world was missing the boat. Thanks, Dan Mitchell! Let this be only the beginning!
Darl, Where are you from? You can't spell the author's name correctly when it's on top of the article? Dude, no one is paying attention to you. Take the time to spell correctly at least most of the time.

'American Ideal'- The Shutdown Season

joseph95 Wrote: Oct 05, 2013 12:42 PM
Current joke going around. Picture of chicken. "Why did the chicken cross the road?" "Because it's Bush's fault and you are a racist".

'American Ideal'- The Shutdown Season

joseph95 Wrote: Oct 05, 2013 12:39 PM
I think you mistake me, Restoreliberty. Prob my fault. I am not suggesting there isn't IRS abuse. I know there is and it is only going to get worse.

'American Ideal'- The Shutdown Season

joseph95 Wrote: Oct 05, 2013 12:11 PM
Either take your meds or get off them, D G

'American Ideal'- The Shutdown Season

joseph95 Wrote: Oct 05, 2013 12:10 PM
because to ignore the law/Constitution is the new normal. And the media is in lock-step on the agenda.

'American Ideal'- The Shutdown Season

joseph95 Wrote: Oct 05, 2013 12:08 PM
This mess is 100% Obama and the Dems fault. They passed major legislation, (Obamacare) on a pure partisan basis FOR THE FIRST TIME IN OUR HISTORY and left 50% of the American people without representation in the Act. The watershed 2010 elections were proof of the people's push-back on the bill and out of control spending. Sure, the hapless GOP should have fielded a compelling competing plan before the 2012 elections. But the fact remains, we are in this mess because Obama and the Democrats left 1/2 the country unrepresented when the shoved this disaster of a law down our throats. It's time We demand they own up. scrap the flawed Ocare and work together to create a law the majority of Americans can support and we can afford. Its tyranny when a faction imposes their will upon the majority.