As I understand it (and to my great dismay) U.S. Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren’s unsubstantiated -- and subsequently discredited -- “claim” she is Native American has demonstrably failed to hurt her political prospects. In fact, according to a PPP survey conducted earlier this month, Senator Scott Brown (R-MA) holds a paltry five percentage point lead over his Democratic challenger; and a MassINC poll...
In response to:
Personally, I don't see how anyone with less than 51% blood can even dream about considering themselves a native American since they are majority something else if they have less than that. 1/32 shouldn't even come close to qualifying someone. Think about it, a person who is 31/32 white can claim to be a native American based on having ONE Indian ancestor 4 or 5 generations ago? That is insane. That would be like a 31/32 blacks man claiming to be white because massa raped his great, great, grandmother 200 years ago and knocked her up.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago