You should do what I do. Get your eye exam locally then order your glasses online. The last pair of glasses I bought only cost $25 and most of that was the shipping. I used Zenni Optical. You pick your frames, enter your prescription information and the width of the frames and then in a few weeks your glasses arrive by mail. They're probably made in China, but the frames and the unground lenses you buy in a store are probably made in China anyway. They are only ground to fit and assembled in the store. Glasses comparable to what I got would have cost me $250 if I bought them in the place where I had my eye exam, so it's a big savings even if you get a 2 for 1 deal from the local eyewear shop.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014