You should do what I do. Get your eye exam locally then order your glasses online. The last pair of glasses I bought only cost $25 and most of that was the shipping. I used Zenni Optical. You pick your frames, enter your prescription information and the width of the frames and then in a few weeks your glasses arrive by mail. They're probably made in China, but the frames and the unground lenses you buy in a store are probably made in China anyway. They are only ground to fit and assembled in the store. Glasses comparable to what I got would have cost me $250 if I bought them in the place where I had my eye exam, so it's a big savings even if you get a 2 for 1 deal from the local eyewear shop.
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago