Yesterday we brought you news of union members in Michigan becoming violent against conservatives. First, there was the tearing down of a large Americans for Prosperity tent while women and elderly people were inside and then conservative activist Steven Crowder was punched in the face four times and threatened with murder. Now, straight out the Saul Alinsky playbook, the Left, the Teamsters Union and MSNBC's Ed Schultz are accusing AFP of tearing down their own tent down and are accusing Crowder of provoking union workers to attack him. The Teamsters have gone so far as saying the protest...
In response to:
He had the stones to hit him in public, he should have the stones to accept the challenge.
- Cardinals clash over divorce, communion ahead of Vatican synod Ed Morrissey 20 mins ago
- Josh Earnest: Ignore Obama’s military critics because they served under Bush Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago