It's not unusual for the liberal media to mock the views of conservatives. However, this is just getting ridiculous.
During Marco Rubio's response to President Obama's recent State of the Union, he made the apparently fatal mistake of taking a sip of water.
Being called the new "Watergate," liberal media immediately jumped on the opportunity to mock this rising star in the the Republican party.
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 36 mins ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Mitt Romney takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- A Christian conundrum in conservative rhetoric? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago