According to an affidavit unsealed on Tuesday, five Cleveland men—at least three whom are self-described anarchists—were recently arrested for plotting to blow up a bridge as part of the May Day protests, according to the Daily Mail. A member of Occupy Cleveland revealed that some of the men had ties to the group as well, but their media coordinator denied any knowledge of the planned attacks.
What you miss here is why we have $1,000,000,000,000 (that's Trillion) in Student debt, which our allies never need to do their youth. And why we have more people in the court system than all the rest of the world. Do you think we should let those two catastrophies continue? And the Mortgage bankers running free after stealing half the value of every home in America? You like those situations for a great nation like yours Mr. Julybaby? Of course you don't. So tell us your plans to improve them to civilized standards? You see the Occupy youth meet in their Public General Assembly's and work at solving those situations. Do you join them? If not, where do you wrestle with the answers to our national dilemmas? Show us your work.
- July jobs report: 209,000 jobs added, jobless rate 6.2% Ed Morrissey 28 minutes ago
- Report: New House bill on border crisis will limit Obama’s power to expand executive amnesty to new illegals Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Democrats celebrate ‘midterm gift’ of GOP’s failure to pass border bill Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago