Sarah Palin was the GOP vice-presidential candidate in 2008. She's also the most prominent woman in the party, she may have been the MVP of the GOP's incredible 2010 election cycle, and she's one of the best speakers that Republicans have to offer. That's why it's such a shame that she's not being given an opportunity to speak at the Republican National Convention in Tampa. If you think that Mitt Romney and the RNC should "Let Sarah Speak," you can sign a petition, contact the Republican National Convention, or just speak out on her behalf. If...
In response to:
Well, we'd certainly like to put the DOCUMENTATION of Mr. Obama's claims against Mrs. Palin's record, yeah. I wonder why we're unable to do that?
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 2 hours ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 3 hours ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago