Why are some stheists so threatened by a belief system that is generally positive? What is it about religion that freaks atheist fanatics out? They have to stop being childish and realize religion as a whole is an extremely positive force in the world. The most altruistic people in the world are Christians and the most altruistic country in the world, America, was founded on a Judeo-Christian ethic. This same country, our country, re-introduced democratic based government in this world. Religion is not a threat. It is a good thing, whether you bleieve or not. So, again, why are certain atheists so threatened by it? Is it that they see it as a threat to the social engineering they have mind, just as people like Hitler, Stalin and Mao saw religion as a threat?
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 39 minutes ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago