Why are some stheists so threatened by a belief system that is generally positive? What is it about religion that freaks atheist fanatics out? They have to stop being childish and realize religion as a whole is an extremely positive force in the world. The most altruistic people in the world are Christians and the most altruistic country in the world, America, was founded on a Judeo-Christian ethic. This same country, our country, re-introduced democratic based government in this world. Religion is not a threat. It is a good thing, whether you bleieve or not. So, again, why are certain atheists so threatened by it? Is it that they see it as a threat to the social engineering they have mind, just as people like Hitler, Stalin and Mao saw religion as a threat?
- Video: Media loves Sotomayor’s passion Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 4 hours ago