Why are some stheists so threatened by a belief system that is generally positive? What is it about religion that freaks atheist fanatics out? They have to stop being childish and realize religion as a whole is an extremely positive force in the world. The most altruistic people in the world are Christians and the most altruistic country in the world, America, was founded on a Judeo-Christian ethic. This same country, our country, re-introduced democratic based government in this world. Religion is not a threat. It is a good thing, whether you bleieve or not. So, again, why are certain atheists so threatened by it? Is it that they see it as a threat to the social engineering they have mind, just as people like Hitler, Stalin and Mao saw religion as a threat?
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago