Why are you so threatened by a belief system that is generally positive? What is it about religion that freaks atheist fanatics out? You have to stop being childish and realize religion as a whole is an extremely positive force in the world. The most altruistic people in the world are Christians and the most altruistic country in the world, America, was founded on a Judeo-Christian ethic. This same country, our country, re-introduced democratic based government in this world. Religion is not a threat. It is a good thing, whether you bleieve or not. So, again, why are you so threatened by it? Is it that you see it a s a threat to the social engineering you have mind, just as people like Hitler, Stalin and Mao saw religion as a threat?
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 8 hours ago