In response to:
So apparently the US Ambassador for Egypt isn't going to fall on her sword, or at least not all in her staff, or the rest of the diplomatic core. So a day after the White House distances itself from her comments, Madam Secretary of State distances herself from the statements of the day before and doubles down on the Ambassador's statement. You see it is our fault. We allow free-speech; we revere free-speech, even by idiots, but if we weren't so barbaric then North Africa and the Middle East wouldn't be burning. If we were civilized we would disallow free-speech, just like the Middle East.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago