In response to:
So apparently the US Ambassador for Egypt isn't going to fall on her sword, or at least not all in her staff, or the rest of the diplomatic core. So a day after the White House distances itself from her comments, Madam Secretary of State distances herself from the statements of the day before and doubles down on the Ambassador's statement. You see it is our fault. We allow free-speech; we revere free-speech, even by idiots, but if we weren't so barbaric then North Africa and the Middle East wouldn't be burning. If we were civilized we would disallow free-speech, just like the Middle East.
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 41 mins ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Dems accuse David Perdue of signing girl’s “torso.” Was signing insulin pump Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quinnipiac poll: Udall not gaining on Gardner in the home stretch Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- White House: Obama didn’t really mean it when he said a vote for Nunn is a vote for a Dem majority Noah Rothman 4 hours ago