In response to:
So apparently the US Ambassador for Egypt isn't going to fall on her sword, or at least not all in her staff, or the rest of the diplomatic core. So a day after the White House distances itself from her comments, Madam Secretary of State distances herself from the statements of the day before and doubles down on the Ambassador's statement. You see it is our fault. We allow free-speech; we revere free-speech, even by idiots, but if we weren't so barbaric then North Africa and the Middle East wouldn't be burning. If we were civilized we would disallow free-speech, just like the Middle East.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Sally Kohn: How can Israel supporters argue the IDF’s violence is justified, but Hamas’ isn’t? Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- Most transparent administration ever closes Apollo 11 anniversary event to press Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Chuck Schumer: What say we have fully open primaries from now on? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Univision anchor: No government should be in the business of deporting children Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Florida dad who beat son’s alleged molester to a pulp: I went to get a butcher knife to finish him off Allahpundit 11 hours ago