In response to:
So apparently the US Ambassador for Egypt isn't going to fall on her sword, or at least not all in her staff, or the rest of the diplomatic core. So a day after the White House distances itself from her comments, Madam Secretary of State distances herself from the statements of the day before and doubles down on the Ambassador's statement. You see it is our fault. We allow free-speech; we revere free-speech, even by idiots, but if we weren't so barbaric then North Africa and the Middle East wouldn't be burning. If we were civilized we would disallow free-speech, just like the Middle East.
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 48 minutes ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Be of good cheer, subjects: An heir to the throne is due Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Megan McArdle goes off on suspicious Census Bureau/Obamacare methodology switch Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Chris Christie on punishing drug users: If we’re going to be pro-life, let’s be pro-life all the way Allahpundit 4 hours ago