In response to:
So apparently the US Ambassador for Egypt isn't going to fall on her sword, or at least not all in her staff, or the rest of the diplomatic core. So a day after the White House distances itself from her comments, Madam Secretary of State distances herself from the statements of the day before and doubles down on the Ambassador's statement. You see it is our fault. We allow free-speech; we revere free-speech, even by idiots, but if we weren't so barbaric then North Africa and the Middle East wouldn't be burning. If we were civilized we would disallow free-speech, just like the Middle East.
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst isn’t out yet: New poll shows her with a majority support Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Audio: Joe Biden being Joe Biden, Jewish outreach edition; Update: “Poor choice of words” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Benghazi hearings about to force the press to pay attention Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- CBS/NYT poll shows Obama at new low on terrorism, foreign policy Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago