In response to:
It is a whole lot easier to support a war, when your children are not the ones who will be sent to fight that war. It is entirely another matter, when a country goes to war, were there is a good possibility your children could be fighting in that war. Nothing focus the mind more on an issue, when there is a strong possibility it might affect you personally.
- Is the Left slowing killing off McDonald’s? Jazz Shaw 21 mins ago
- Video: American Sniper is worth seeing, says … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- John Kasich, Sam Brownback and big government conservatism Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Boston Globe: Hey, Jeb was a bully and pot-smoker in high school! Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Texas bill to allow use of deadly force by teachers against students Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Hagel: White House pressured me to approve more Gitmo releases Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago