Democrats appear to have the upper hand on the politics of the fiscal cliff, which might explain their brash pronouncements and mind-blowing conceptualization of "compromise." This morning I outlined three possible contingencies for Republicans, none of which is especially attractive. But is there a fourth way? The GOP's dilemma is a doozy. Their opponents, emboldened by the election, are pushing for counter-productive tax hikes on "the rich" -- a politically popular...
The problem is, under Obama, there will be NO private sector growth. Instead, let's tie tax rates to Government Sector growth...the higher the Government Sector growth, the lower the tax rates should be.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 minutes ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 54 minutes ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 4 hours ago