The 113th Congress is now in session. The gavels have been dropped in both the House and Senate. So, work on the People's Business has begun. The first bit of news was election of the speaker in the House., and at 1:20 p.m. ET the incumbent — Rep. John Boehner of Ohio — had enough votes to keep that post. Democrats, with...
Boehner "promises' and McConnell 'demands'...then, Boehner & McConnell cave to ObaMao, as usual, as typical, as predicted. Lots of tough talk, no tough action. Same old, same old, same old... old sad men and paper tigers...today's GOP.
- Obama’s administration at war with itself over ISIS strategy Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Video: Biggest insurer in MN pulling out of state exchange Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- House passes bill authorizing Obama to train Syria’s “moderate” rebels, with most Republicans voting yes Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 4 hours ago