Most important, though, Americans blame Republicans for the situation. While just 34 percent of Americans blame President Obama for the current fiscal cliff...
Again, this is soooo simple people. The Republicans need to let Obama have everything he wants except for treaties and appointments. Obama wants more taxes, vote present. Obama wants to spend more, vote present. But the key is to raise holy hell all the while doing it. Every time a Republican gets in front of a microphone, only talk about how you gave Obama what he wanted and it's not working and you are against it but the only reason you leat him have it was so he would have to OWN it. Talk about nothing else. Just say we're letting Obama and the dimwits have their plan, no obstuctions. It will get horribly worse and Obama and the dims will have to accept it. Sometimes the children need a little punishment and tough love to see the light.
America is about to plunge over the so-called fiscal cliff -- and Americans are fighting mad about it. According to the latest polls, 77 percent of Americans believe that the fiscal cliff -- a combination of automatic tax increases and spending cuts set to kick in at the beginning of 2013 -- will hurt them personally. A full 70 percent of Americans want a compromise solution. And 67 percent believe that political leaders will act like "spoiled children."
- Paul Ryan: I’m not running for president if Mitt Romney runs Allahpundit 5 mins ago
- Breaking: Pierson resigns Ed Morrissey 44 mins ago
- WH to reporters: Don’t talk to people attending Mary Burke rally Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Chris Matthews: Didn’t Obama tell us it was “unlikely” Ebola would come to America? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Cop tases 62-year-old woman — while she’s walking away from him Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- US: Our collateral damage policies don’t apply to Syria, Iraq air strikes Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago