Most important, though, Americans blame Republicans for the situation. While just 34 percent of Americans blame President Obama for the current fiscal cliff...
Again, this is soooo simple people. The Republicans need to let Obama have everything he wants except for treaties and appointments. Obama wants more taxes, vote present. Obama wants to spend more, vote present. But the key is to raise holy hell all the while doing it. Every time a Republican gets in front of a microphone, only talk about how you gave Obama what he wanted and it's not working and you are against it but the only reason you leat him have it was so he would have to OWN it. Talk about nothing else. Just say we're letting Obama and the dimwits have their plan, no obstuctions. It will get horribly worse and Obama and the dims will have to accept it. Sometimes the children need a little punishment and tough love to see the light.
America is about to plunge over the so-called fiscal cliff -- and Americans are fighting mad about it. According to the latest polls, 77 percent of Americans believe that the fiscal cliff -- a combination of automatic tax increases and spending cuts set to kick in at the beginning of 2013 -- will hurt them personally. A full 70 percent of Americans want a compromise solution. And 67 percent believe that political leaders will act like "spoiled children."
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- Cardinals clash over divorce, communion ahead of Vatican synod Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Josh Earnest: Ignore Obama’s military critics because they served under Bush Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago