During a speech in Arizona yesterday, presumptive Republic nominee Mitt Romney didn’t hold back his anger and disappointment when discussing the president’s eco-friendly energy policies – that is, his refusal to take fuller advantage of our “below ground” resources such as coal, oil and natural gas. Indeed, the presidential candidate eviscerated the Obama administration’s so-called “all of the above” approach to addressing the nation’s energy needs. “We all like wind and solar,” he said. “But we also like those [resources] below the ground.” Unfortunately, as it turns out, the EPA and other environmentalists have worked hard – and successfully, I might...
He only stayed for one term because he's not a career politician, like Bozo. If he had a low approval rating,it's because he actually cut spending, which our liberal legislature hated.
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 23 mins ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago