The answer, of course, is that it would cut back on the medications for children. Why? Because that would be what was most likely to get the budget cuts restored. If they cut back on building statues of Benedict Arnold, people might ask why they were building statues of...
Thank God the shooting ranges or anything to do with guns is not being overcrowded YET, because understanding constitutional law requires IQ over 50.
Back in my teaching days, many years ago, one of the things I liked to ask the class to consider was this: Imagine a government agency with only two tasks: (1) building statues of Benedict Arnold and (2) providing life-saving medications to children. If this agency's budget were cut, what would it do?
- Finally: George W. Bush take the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 31 mins ago
- WaPo/ABC poll: Majority approves of airstrikes in Iraq … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Report: Two times as many British Muslims fighting for ISIS as with U.K. armed forces Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- All in: Red-state Democrat Mark Pryor launches rare pro-ObamaCare midterm ad Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Audio: And now a word from Mike Ditka about this Redskins “horsesh*t” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Elizabeth Warren on Hillary Clinton’s qualifications for 2016: No comment. Noah Rothman 3 hours ago