My attempts to engage in public dialog with the SPLC have also been met with deafening silence. What is it, sir, that you fear? Why are you so unwilling to bring the issues to light in the public square? To this...
In response to:
The SPLC and Gays Does the Southern Poverty Law Center love or hate the God who "made" gays? Or were gays merely "evolved" and not "created"? If a gay doesn't believe in creation then he must have evolved. If so, what's to keep him from changing again, if he desires, and becoming an ex-gay? (For more light on the SPLC etc., Google "Jewish Codes Behind the DC Shooting.")
You claim that the FRC knowingly disseminates false and defamatory information about LGBT people. Why, then, have you refused to have a public dialog with FRC head Tony Perkins in order to demonstrate your points? What if there is support for the statements the FRC has made, or what if their statements have been taken out of context?
- Addressing James Foley’s murder, Obama speaks loudly and leaves the stick at home Noah Rothman 10 mins ago
- Washington wonders: Why did Obama bother to come back from vacation? Ed Morrissey 50 mins ago
- Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon: Darren Wilson must be vigorously prosecuted Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired President to issue daily communique at 12:45 ET (pledged) Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- World Jewish Congress president asks, “Who will stand up for the Christians?” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 3 hours ago