So how much -- and to what extent -- have President Obama and Governor Romney altered their positions on the critical issue of gun control? Well, courtesy of Ammo.net, the following visual sheds some light on that important question, tracing each candidate’s “evolution” -- through their own words and actions -- over the course of their respective political careers. The visual also reminds us, too, why re-electing Barack Obama could be calamitous for Second Amendment advocates. In short, because the next president of the United States will almost certainly nominate at least one Supreme Court justice to the high court,...
AMEN....This guy has got to GO! I pray for a Romney LANDSLIDE with O chance of Obama contesting any D-A-MM part of it!!!
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago