So how much -- and to what extent -- have President Obama and Governor Romney altered their positions on the critical issue of gun control? Well, courtesy of Ammo.net, the following visual sheds some light on that important question, tracing each candidate’s “evolution” -- through their own words and actions -- over the course of their respective political careers. The visual also reminds us, too, why re-electing Barack Obama could be calamitous for Second Amendment advocates. In short, because the next president of the United States will almost certainly nominate at least one Supreme Court justice to the high court,...
AMEN....This guy has got to GO! I pray for a Romney LANDSLIDE with O chance of Obama contesting any D-A-MM part of it!!!
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 28 mins ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Liberal magazine cautions journalists WH playing them with shutdown fears, is ignored Noah Rothman 4 hours ago