So how much -- and to what extent -- have President Obama and Governor Romney altered their positions on the critical issue of gun control? Well, courtesy of Ammo.net, the following visual sheds some light on that important question, tracing each candidate’s “evolution” -- through their own words and actions -- over the course of their respective political careers. The visual also reminds us, too, why re-electing Barack Obama could be calamitous for Second Amendment advocates. In short, because the next president of the United States will almost certainly nominate at least one Supreme Court justice to the high court,...
AMEN....This guy has got to GO! I pray for a Romney LANDSLIDE with O chance of Obama contesting any D-A-MM part of it!!!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago