On the Road to Greece?

Johnmor Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 3:34 PM
For instance?

On the Road to Greece?

Johnmor Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 3:28 PM
When the economy crashes here soon, most of the Hispanics will head back south for better prospects.

On the Road to Greece?

Johnmor Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 3:28 PM

On the Road to Greece?

Johnmor Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 3:27 PM
Steve, I know how you feel. Trying to figure out how to tell my straight A, gifted middle school daughter that all of her hard work really is pointless. Her success will be punished someday so just skate through. She wants to be a veterinarian but 7-8 years of hard schooling after she graduates for what? To give most if her compensation to liberals sitting at home talking on their Obama-phone while watching Oprah? Hardly!

Eric Holder on His Way Out?

Johnmor Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 2:14 PM
Bush will always be blamed. Liberals never accept responsibility for their actions. They are victims. That's what makes them liberals. It is like the liberal I know that has 4 kids from different fathers that works the system for every thing she can. It was not her fault she could not keep her pants on.

Eric Holder on His Way Out?

Johnmor Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 2:11 PM
"What do you mean I have to pay for insurance? I thought it was free like my phone! I thought Obama was paying for my insurance out of his stash!" I will find some amount of pleasure when reality hits these idiots. Too late to make any difference, but I'll take it anyway.

Eric Holder on His Way Out?

Johnmor Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 2:08 PM
Someone else said Van Jones. Would not be surprised. Valerie Jarrett? After all, she was born in Iran. Would give them a further inside scoop on things.

Eric Holder on His Way Out?

Johnmor Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 2:07 PM
True, too much social re-engineering and nation destroying to do here at home.

The Initial Aftershocks

Johnmor Wrote: Nov 08, 2012 12:06 PM
Too funny. Inclusion. OK, we embrace gay marriage and amnesty. We agree that abortion is a valid form of birth control and should be free and available for 12 year old girls without their parents knowing. We say that that the rich got rich by taking advantage of the poor. We agree to free phones for all people on welfare and that there is no requirement to work for welfare. That included a lot of folks that voted for Obama. So, how does that fix things?
I'm with you. Congress should give Obama everything he wants. Let's get it over with now. Less painful that way.
Henry, wish it was so, but it ain't gonna happen. The lemmings that make up the majority of this country now don't care, as long as they have their Obama-phone and access to Obama's "stash". The media will never let that foundation crumble and will spoon feed the lemmings their nightly fare of bedtime stories.