House Republicans are getting ready for the battle to November and are finding ways to get House Leadership, in particular Speaker John Boehner, into fighting mode for the months ahead. Boehner is being pushed to take bolder steps toward advancing a conservative agenda and holding Attorney General Eric Holder accountable for deliberately failing to comply with a subpoena from the House Oversight Committee regarding Operation Fast and Furious. Boehner has been balking at moving forward with contempt charges for Holder, leaving members of the Oversight Committee frustrated after more than a year of investigation into the lethal scandal. More...
I doubt it will happen, Boehner needs to grow a pair, butI'm doubtful it will happen. He is a profound disappointment. We need to purge the GOP of RINOs and GOBs. They're killing us and this nation. It is appalling how many we still have in the party, but we now know who they are. The Tea Party is not perfect, but it has cleaned out some significant duds in the GOP. Lugar's primary defeat was a momentous bellweather for the RINOs! Keep up the fight. Clean out the GOBs (Good Old Boys) and repleace liberals, RINOs and GOBs with solid conservatives. We can do this. We have to drag every conservative we know to the poles. America's future depends upon it. Tejano Jack
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago