House Republicans are getting ready for the battle to November and are finding ways to get House Leadership, in particular Speaker John Boehner, into fighting mode for the months ahead. Boehner is being pushed to take bolder steps toward advancing a conservative agenda and holding Attorney General Eric Holder accountable for deliberately failing to comply with a subpoena from the House Oversight Committee regarding Operation Fast and Furious. Boehner has been balking at moving forward with contempt charges for Holder, leaving members of the Oversight Committee frustrated after more than a year of investigation into the lethal scandal. More...
I doubt it will happen, Boehner needs to grow a pair, butI'm doubtful it will happen. He is a profound disappointment. We need to purge the GOP of RINOs and GOBs. They're killing us and this nation. It is appalling how many we still have in the party, but we now know who they are. The Tea Party is not perfect, but it has cleaned out some significant duds in the GOP. Lugar's primary defeat was a momentous bellweather for the RINOs! Keep up the fight. Clean out the GOBs (Good Old Boys) and repleace liberals, RINOs and GOBs with solid conservatives. We can do this. We have to drag every conservative we know to the poles. America's future depends upon it. Tejano Jack
- Conservatives get a big 2014 boost from ‘fatal blow’ to Obamacare Noah Rothman 33 minutes ago
- On the other hand: Fourth Circuit upholds ObamaCare subsidies for federal exchange consumers Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House: It’s business as usual on subsidies after Halbig Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- July Crisis: Ukraine alleges a Russian military officer pulled the trigger on MH17 Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- NYT: Hobby Lobby part of “this summer of a violent God” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Pelosi confronted over whether Obama is ‘angry enough’ Noah Rothman 3 hours ago