Government is a monopoly and it is not accountable. Government will always be controlled by the most powerful groups around, so it will always be a non accountable corrupt monopoly. What else does one need to say? The few things it must do, have to be limited, transparent and as decentralized and close to the people as possible. Hey that's what the constitution tried to do. Maybe we should try it.
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago