When Soros invests in shaky economies, he invests borrowed funds, then he pays back his loans with devalued currency. This means he would have to invest funds borrowed in Greece but those are also Euros. To know what he is up to we must know what funds he is investing. Is he targeting the Euro or the dollar? or is he picking up real assets because he thinks Greece will survive as part of the Euro?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 8 hours ago