When Soros invests in shaky economies, he invests borrowed funds, then he pays back his loans with devalued currency. This means he would have to invest funds borrowed in Greece but those are also Euros. To know what he is up to we must know what funds he is investing. Is he targeting the Euro or the dollar? or is he picking up real assets because he thinks Greece will survive as part of the Euro?
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 43 minutes ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Pelosi’s office retreats on Hobby Lobby “ban” claim Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Solar panel company pocketing govt subsidy cash intended for homeowners Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago