A lot of blogger take after Greenspan for being pro Obama. Watch it again. If you still don't understand it, ask a conservative economist to explain it. Liberal economists will lie to you. But this isn't an endorsement of Obama or Bernanke's policies, quite the contrary.
- Lawrence Kudlow is the host of CNBC’s primetime “The Kudlow Report” (7pm to 8pm ET). He is also the host of The Larry Kudlow Show, which broadcasts on Saturdays from 10am to 1pm ET on WABC Radio and is syndicated nationally by Cumulus Media. He is also a nationally syndicated columnist and a former Reagan economic advisor. CNBC's The Kudlow Report also airs on Sirius (ch.129) and XM (ch.127) weeknights at 7pm ET.
One on One with Alan Greenspan
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 22 mins ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 12 hours ago