The fall was predictable and predicted but not based on economic data. On the other hand the numbers may not be cooked. The BLS errors have consistently been favorable to the current administration. These make headlines. Then they are revised in the opposite direction which are in the back of the paper or not carried at all. It’s the choice of on which side of things one chooses to error when there is always error. There is no mystery here.
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago