Since no meaningful budget cuts are possible, Congress should allow the Bush rates to snap back to pre Bush levels. We get modest budget restraint and broaden the base. These cuts were mostly Keynsian not supply side and letting them expire won't harm the economy. The real harm to the economy is government spending and regulations. They should focus on these alone.
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago