Since no meaningful budget cuts are possible, Congress should allow the Bush rates to snap back to pre Bush levels. We get modest budget restraint and broaden the base. These cuts were mostly Keynsian not supply side and letting them expire won't harm the economy. The real harm to the economy is government spending and regulations. They should focus on these alone.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 12 hours ago