Since no meaningful budget cuts are possible, Congress should allow the Bush rates to snap back to pre Bush levels. We get modest budget restraint and broaden the base. These cuts were mostly Keynsian not supply side and letting them expire won't harm the economy. The real harm to the economy is government spending and regulations. They should focus on these alone.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 6 hours ago