Since no meaningful budget cuts are possible, Congress should allow the Bush rates to snap back to pre Bush levels. We get modest budget restraint and broaden the base. These cuts were mostly Keynsian not supply side and letting them expire won't harm the economy. The real harm to the economy is government spending and regulations. They should focus on these alone.
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago