We are in worse political shape not worse fiscal shape. Since we can print our own foreign excahange we can continue fiscal irresonsibility far longer than any other country, and have. Other countries face foreign exchange constraints that force them to reform. We don't until China decides they don't want dollars. Then we get to enjoy run away inflation, and the destruction of the middle class. We can continue this as long as China enjoys seeing us destroy the source of our strength. If Obama wins this is what we will do.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 17 hours ago