We are in worse political shape not worse fiscal shape. Since we can print our own foreign excahange we can continue fiscal irresonsibility far longer than any other country, and have. Other countries face foreign exchange constraints that force them to reform. We don't until China decides they don't want dollars. Then we get to enjoy run away inflation, and the destruction of the middle class. We can continue this as long as China enjoys seeing us destroy the source of our strength. If Obama wins this is what we will do.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014