We are in worse political shape not worse fiscal shape. Since we can print our own foreign excahange we can continue fiscal irresonsibility far longer than any other country, and have. Other countries face foreign exchange constraints that force them to reform. We don't until China decides they don't want dollars. Then we get to enjoy run away inflation, and the destruction of the middle class. We can continue this as long as China enjoys seeing us destroy the source of our strength. If Obama wins this is what we will do.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 48 minutes ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 5 hours ago