We are in worse political shape not worse fiscal shape. Since we can print our own foreign excahange we can continue fiscal irresonsibility far longer than any other country, and have. Other countries face foreign exchange constraints that force them to reform. We don't until China decides they don't want dollars. Then we get to enjoy run away inflation, and the destruction of the middle class. We can continue this as long as China enjoys seeing us destroy the source of our strength. If Obama wins this is what we will do.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 10 hours ago